This is the best money we've ever spent!! Matt put this together all by himself in about a week. Of course not starting until about 6 every evening. It was quite impressive how fast he did it! My boys LOVE this! It's been so nice to send them outside and let them run around! Too bad this stinkin' weather won't cooperate the last few days. Some day it will be Summer though, and it'll get much more use! WTG Matt!!
3 comments:
haha Love the building skills!! We need to plan lunch, I think that the whole family is meeting up in SLC like around the 4th. Are you guys around?
How fun is that! I love it! Matt did an awesome job! I am hoping we will get a yard soon so Baylee can enjoy some outdoor time too :) Well weather depending eh?!
Way to go Matt!! That is awesome! I heard those swings sets are not that easy to put together, so good job!!
Post a Comment