Saturday, January 17, 2009

DINOSAURS!!!!!

Today we had the GREAT opportunity to go see Walking with Dinosaurs!! It was so awesome! I don't think my boys blinked the whole time! Avery even sat there(with her Sprite and licorice). There was a narrator who told the story of dinosaurs and told about each one as they came out. They battled, and even at each other. That, my boys thought was super neat. We had so much fun. The boys couldn't stop talking about it the whole way home, and Bentley went downstairs when we got home and set up all his dinos and is loving it! So here's a BIG shout out to Nana and Papa!! This was awesome!!:)



3 comments:

We are the Mayletts said...

i was totally considering this dinosaur thing? do you know how much it costs? It sounds like your boys loved it. We don't think we're way too good for you...just a little bit. We love you guys..just remember who moved away. Shall we plan a lunch date?

The Calder's said...

That looks so COOL I can't wait to join the boy world! I will be taking props from you!!

Angela said...

Wow, how fun. I really wanted to take the boys to see the dinosaurs too, I was bummed we missed it. I bet your boys were just loving it. I hope they come back and it is not just a one time event. Have you ever taken the boys to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point? I want to take my boys.