Wow!! I can't believe Bryton is now a 1st grader. I know....school doesn't start until August 24th(to be exact!), but it is still official :). He had a super cute graduation program. He had the BEST teacher EVER. We were definitely blessed to have had her as Bryton's teacher, and even more blessed that we get to keep her for Bentley's teacher next year! We did car pool with 2 FABULOUS ladies and their darling kids. Cute Sam and Summer. I can't believe Bryton is growing up right before my eyes! We love him SO much. He's our little(big!) buddy!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! They are getting so big so fast!!! I can't believe it!! They are too cute!
That school year went by SO FAST!!! I can't believe it. He is so cute. I love how big he thinks he is, it's so funny.
That is my favorite age-I can't believe you will have a first grader! Hope you are feeling well Jodie and having a fun summer!
Love, Jamie
Post a Comment