Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I KNOW!!

Okay Okay....I KNOW!!! I've had so many people tell me I'm slacking on my blog, and I must admit that is SO true! Things have been wild! In August we went to California and since then our cord to our camera that loads stuff on the computer has gone missing. So I can't post any pictures. But I thought at least words would do, right?
Bryton's in 1st grade this year and is doing AWESOME!! I just can't believe the difference in him right now compared to last year at this time. Bentley is in Kindergarten and giving his teacher a run for her money! He's doing great though and I can't believe how much he has learned in the short time he's been in there. Avery is will be 3 in April and she keeps my on my toes! I can't take my eyes off of her for a single second or something has been destroyed! She's a sweet Sassy Pants though!
Matt has gone back to school to get a degree in Computer Science as well as Computer Engineering. He just can't do nothing! He got a new job at an awesome company on the Base and he really likes it!
I am just herding the masses!! I'm being a mom and going crazy, but loving it at the same time! Hopefully we'll find my cord soon so I can get back to the blogging thing and post some pictures coming up!!!

1 comment:

The Calder's said...

yay! it is about time...get some pics of those cuties ASAP! ;)