Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweetest Blessings of Life!

Oh where oh where to begin! These last few months have been the most challenging, hard, frustrating, exhausting, most fulfilling learning months of my life. Sweet Aliza May joined our family January 24. She was gray and not responding when she was born, so needed cpr(which was the most horrifying thing to listen to while strapped to a table getting your midsection sewn up!), and everything else you can think of. The AMAZING drs and nurses saved my sweet baby's life and was in the hospital for about 4 weeks after she was born. I needed a blood transfusion because apparently I made the sheets look gray. I could tell the whole story, but I feel like I want to focus on the wonderful goodness that spread throughout my life when she entered this world. It's amazing how close I became to my Father in Heaven and to Jesus Christ. It was so comforting to know that He really, truly knew exactly how I felt and what I was going through. I am SO grateful for his hand in guiding my amazing Dr. Ward and the peds Dr and the nurses in helping my sweet baby make it into this world. I am so amazingly grateful for the most unbelievable husband. I truly don't know what I would have done without him. He was SO amazing through the whole process and still continues to amaze me. I am SO grateful for such an amazing family who took over my little family for a while so that I could recover, cry, sleep, see my sweet baby and figure a new life out. For taking my kids so I could go snuggle my baby, for picking them up from school, for meals, for my sanity! I am SO grateful to the sweet nurses that loved and snuggled and cared for Lizi when we couldn't be there. They will be our forever friends. I am so grateful for such amazing friends and neighbors that helped with my kids and brought in meals. There is so much to be grateful for it is overwhelming to me. This experience has taught me so much about life, about myself, about my husband, my children, and my Heavenly Father and His love for me. Thank you for all the support and prayers that were sent our way. I truly know that they were heard and answered.  We continue to love this sweet baby and are thankful every day for her sweet spirit. 









No comments: