It's official! Avery is walking! She looks so funny, and big! She takes tiny steps and keeps her arms up to her sides for balance. Tonight she walked from the couch to the stairs, turned around and came back! She can even just stand up by herself in the middle of the floor and head out! She is so happy she can walk, she just screams and grins. I can't believe she is walking! This last one is of my boys and their "nosestaches"! They had regular mustaches, armpitstaches, cheststaches....they thought it was the funniest thing ever! And yes...they are in their regular attire, underwear. We get home and they strip, I can't keep 'em dressed!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
We have a walker!!!
It's official! Avery is walking! She looks so funny, and big! She takes tiny steps and keeps her arms up to her sides for balance. Tonight she walked from the couch to the stairs, turned around and came back! She can even just stand up by herself in the middle of the floor and head out! She is so happy she can walk, she just screams and grins. I can't believe she is walking! This last one is of my boys and their "nosestaches"! They had regular mustaches, armpitstaches, cheststaches....they thought it was the funniest thing ever! And yes...they are in their regular attire, underwear. We get home and they strip, I can't keep 'em dressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she is old enough to walk, that went by fast!
Post a Comment