Avery loves this new toy! Many people I know have the same thing. She loves pushing the Leap Frog and dancing to his "banjo songs"! Oh..and she also loves her brother's pirate cups!lol
That still is a favorite toy at our house! I have to turn the banjo down a little though most days ... it's a little much after an hour :) Avery is the cutest girl! Love you guys!
3 comments:
we love that toy!! First my mom had one and Caylee would always make everyone dance along! Then Madalyn got one for a birthday. They are fun!
That still is a favorite toy at our house! I have to turn the banjo down a little though most days ... it's a little much after an hour :) Avery is the cutest girl! Love you guys!
How cute is she!! We have the alpha one-the babies live it!
Post a Comment