Monday, April 14, 2008

We miss him!!

My brother BJ has been out on his mission for almost 6 months! We've always missed him, but we're really starting to miss him now! I took these the last time the kids saw him. We had a Halloween party at my parent's house. He is serving in the Birmingham England mission and is doing really well. We miss him though.... :(



3 comments:

The Moores said...

Um two things....1st...Your brother is old enough to be on a mission??? What the heck! I think the last time I saw him he was a little boy!! CRAZY!! 2nd...You are wonderful, we need to get together!!

The Moores said...

Jodie,
e-mail me, I have a question for you......brockandkatie@gmail.com....

Becky said...

Your brother is so cute! I think we should set him up with my sister when he gets home ;) She is graduating from high school this month. :)