Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Avery!!

I can't believe my sweet Bean is ONE! She turned one yesterday. It's like I blinked when I was in the hospital and when I opened my eyes....here we are! Time goes by too quickly! She had a fun, spoiled day! She REALLY wanted the flame on her candle, and then she freaked out with joy when she got the whole cupcake to herself! Her fave gift was this ball popper thing. She loves balls and she loves putting things inside of things and taking them out, so she was in HEAVEN! We love her SO much!







4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl! I just love that hair!

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh! How fast can a year fly by! It really seems like you just had her ... I really need to see you guys! Avery is the cutest thing! Love you!

The Moores said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Becky said...

She is soo cute!! My girls would LOVE her nightgown!! We have lots of princess pajamas around here!