Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My wild beasts!!

These boys keep it rockin' from sun up to sun down! They take no breaks! They are 19 months apart, so super good friends....or killing each other! I break up wars pretty frequently, but listen to their funny imaginative play more often which makes the wars worth it! They look a little frightening in this first pic! And I need a new camera..BAD...so the middle one is a little fuzzy. Anyway...these are my beasts.:) I love them!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Jodie! Thanks for the nice message-so fun to see what your cute family is up to! So, I figured out that Jamie is your sister and in my ward. I was telling Jamie that I run into all the time! And your little girl is absolutely precious-yea for the red heads! I'll have to add you to our favorites and check back!

Becky said...

Jodie! Cute blog! Glad you got on the blogging bandwagon! :) I am adding you to my favorites!