




I finally got to mowing my front lawn, and Avery wanted me to hold her. So after a little while of ignoring her, I finally picked her up. She was happy I picked her up, but not so happy about the lawn mower! It's a good thing too, because it was nearly impossible to hold her and mow. So I handed her off to Daddy and she was great. The boys had a great time riding their bikes without sweating to death. I was upset that I couldn't find their helmets. They were playing with them....some super hero game of some kind....and who knows where they are now! I have to go on a mad search! But we let them go out anyway, they just had to stay close. Avery had a fabulous eating dirt and playing with and eating chalk! It's been so nice not to be sweating in 100* weather! We are getting lucky(so far) this Summer! But wow is it flying by! It's almost mid-July! How did that happen??
2 comments:
cute new blog design! Avery is hilarious. MMMM chalk.. watch for colors in her diaper. LOL
that is so fun! I wish I had my lawn in too now :) you look too cute mowing the lawn! the summer is going by too fast and I still haven't seen you! lets try to get together soon! luv ya!!
Post a Comment