Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTLEY!!






Happy Birthday to Bentley!! He is now officially 4! He had such a great day yesterday. We went to McDonald's and went in and played. He thought it was fabulous because we never go in. It's a germ fest and I can't stand it(I'm kinda a germ freak). But that's what he wanted to do so we went and they had lots of fun! He had a little friend party, obviously a pirate one! He loved his gifts and thought my nephew's gift, a Beast Basher Hot Wheels track was the coolest of all! He's been playing with it all day! I can't believe he's 4! He's such a sweetie and we love him to pieces!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Bentley!! Cute pics! They just grow up too fast! Looks like he had a great day!

The Moores said...

Happy Birthday to Bentley! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Too Cute!!

We are the Mayletts said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday Bentley. The Mayletts love the Fishers (even though we never see each other we have an "understanding").

-Brett