3 Joys:
My sweet kids
When my hubby gets done with a sem of school!
My house is clean for longer than 5 minutes
3 Fears:
Losing a family member
I'm not a good enough mom
the weeds in my backyard(we're at war)
the weeds in my backyard(we're at war)
3 Goals:
Keep my house clean for longer than 5 minutes
My kids will be happy when they grow up
Not die before Matt is out of school
3 Current Obsessions:
getting rid of the weeds in my backyard
Mowing my lawn
Getting my A1C down below 6!(diabetic stuff!)
3 Random Facts:
I HATE all types of seafood
I LOVE when my kids have birthdays, I get sooo excited
I never, ever watch TV
I am tagging:
I am tagging:
I TAG: Janessa, Jerica, Becky, Jennie, Jacqueline and anyone else who wants to do it!!
Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your blog by listing their names
1 comment:
Jodie! Your blog is so cute! I want to invite you to ours. Send me an e-mail and I will send you an invite. meghan.huntsman@gmail.com
Hope everything is going well!!!
Post a Comment