I just have to say I love these kids!! They've been a little more beastly than normal lately because they are soooo ready for school to start(as am I!), but we've had some really sweet moments the last couple of days. They've been sick so we've had a lot of cuddle time(even at 4am). Who gets colds in the middle of Summer?! I guess we do! Matt's been out of school for a little over a week, so we've been able to spend a lot more time as a family. Can I tell you what a fabulous dad Matt is?? He is AMAZING! These kids love him. There is nothing he won't do for them. I am having an "I am so grateful for my family" moment. I'm sure in a while I will want to sell them again, but at the moment things couldn't be sweeter!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The sweetest things....
I just have to say I love these kids!! They've been a little more beastly than normal lately because they are soooo ready for school to start(as am I!), but we've had some really sweet moments the last couple of days. They've been sick so we've had a lot of cuddle time(even at 4am). Who gets colds in the middle of Summer?! I guess we do! Matt's been out of school for a little over a week, so we've been able to spend a lot more time as a family. Can I tell you what a fabulous dad Matt is?? He is AMAZING! These kids love him. There is nothing he won't do for them. I am having an "I am so grateful for my family" moment. I'm sure in a while I will want to sell them again, but at the moment things couldn't be sweeter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! That is a really nice picture of them together!
BEASTS!!! Your picture of the three are a lot better than the ones I took....they are actually looking at you. You have some cute monsters :)
Sweet Babies!! You have the cutest kids!!
What cute kiddos Jodie! Your blog looks so cute!
I can't believe how big your baby is!! We do have to see you. That is a darling picture. Gummy worm?
Post a Comment