I have been really stressed out this last week, and my boys always find a little moment to push me through. I had a bunch of kids over last week and one was asleep up in Bentley's bed. He woke up and was screaming, so I got up to go get him and Avery flipped. So Bryton ran over and said "It's okay mom, I will sit here with Avery so you can go get BoBo" and sat down next to her and she cuddled right up to him and stayed for quite a while. What a sweet boy he is! Then yesterday at Bryton's soccer game I was so tired(kids up all night!) and Bentley said "Are you tired mom?", and I said "yes buddy, mommy's tired". He came up to me and gave me a big hug and said "Mom, you are the best mom and the most beautiful and I will scratch your back to make you feel better." It was so sweet, so I picked him up and gave him a love and then Matt snapped that picture. They can be quite beastly, but those moments erase it all(for a while anyway!)! I love them!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sweet moments....
I have been really stressed out this last week, and my boys always find a little moment to push me through. I had a bunch of kids over last week and one was asleep up in Bentley's bed. He woke up and was screaming, so I got up to go get him and Avery flipped. So Bryton ran over and said "It's okay mom, I will sit here with Avery so you can go get BoBo" and sat down next to her and she cuddled right up to him and stayed for quite a while. What a sweet boy he is! Then yesterday at Bryton's soccer game I was so tired(kids up all night!) and Bentley said "Are you tired mom?", and I said "yes buddy, mommy's tired". He came up to me and gave me a big hug and said "Mom, you are the best mom and the most beautiful and I will scratch your back to make you feel better." It was so sweet, so I picked him up and gave him a love and then Matt snapped that picture. They can be quite beastly, but those moments erase it all(for a while anyway!)! I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel...My kids can be beastly as well, but they have those little moments that make it all worth it. We do need to get together, maybe meet in the middle for lunch sometime.
wow that is so sweet. thank you for sharing.
how sweet is that?! you definatley need those moments :) you are looking great ... ummm super skinny girl!! we need to get together! i miss you! lunch? let me know what your schedule is like! you are a great mom! love ya!
Post a Comment