Saturday, November 1, 2008

UPDATE!

Well...I have had a few people ask me what's up with the house and the flood situation, so I thought I'd update! We're still in a mess! It'll be 2 weeks on Tuesday! We're finally getting the family room painted on Monday and I am really, really hoping they can do both coats in one day. They said they usually do one coat, take an hour break and come back for the second. Then we'll have new baseboards up and painted and everything(we're doing this ourselves) by Wednesday night and HOPEFULLY they can lay the new pad and cleaned carpet down by the weekend. We found out that our bedroom needs new carpet which means we'll have to do the hallway and the stairs as well(I'm totally not complaining!). I ordered that yesterday and I am really hoping they can get that laid by the weekend too! We've been sleeping on the floor in our bedroom and we've had to keep the family room blocked off. The kids are super onery as is their mother! I want my house back!

No comments: