Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY PANTS!!




I can't believe Sassy is TWO!! She woke up to a vanity filled with brushes and "jewels" which she loved, and clothes and new swimming suits. That night my family came over for cupcakes and she got her Cinderella doll she eyes whenever we go to the store. She opened it and when she saw her she yelled "Cinderella!!!". It was so cute! We LOVE this little gal and are so grateful for her sweet and sassy little spirit!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

She is so dang cute!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

Holy Crap! She's already two? That means Halle's Birthday is right around the corner.

Hey I got your blog off of Jen's. Do you care if I put yours on mine?

Unknown said...

happy B'day Avery. I was remembering her on 18th but after that website, we sort of lost communication. thanks jodie for sending me this blog. avery looks as beautiful as ever. aadi had a good 2nd b'day too. he talks alot. my love to all your kids. God bless your family.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad she had a happy birthday! She is so beautiful.