Monday, April 13, 2009





Once again I have my pictures backwards....oh well!! Anyway....we had a super fun Easter! My kids were up at 6:30, which is only about a half hour earlier than they wake up anyway! The Easter Bunny gave the boys Bakugans which they are completely obsessed with right now and a Bakugan tshirt, as well as a few goodies. Sassy Pants got a Tinkerbell hoodie and a Cinderella doll. She also got a few goodies which were all shoved into her mouth within the first 5 minutes of getting her basket! We had a little egg hunt and the rest of the day was spent laying around, playing Bakugans and eating garbage. What could be better than that!? Oh yes...Bruce got some new bones(which were stolen by other dogs!) and a new toy. Can't leave him out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodie your kids are so cute! And you are all kinds of skinny girl! Love the pics of sassy and Bruce and the easter ones too! I subscribed or so I thought lets see if it works this time. Leandra

Heather said...

Looks like a fun Easter! I'm glad I at least get to keep updated with you on your blog Jodie. Your kids are just so big now! It sounds like a wonderful day.