Our cute Bryton had his first Pack Meeting last night! He was SO excited! Matt took him to the Scout store on Saturday and we got all he needed, then I spent WAY too long sewing on patches before the meeting so he'd be all ready to go. He was so excited. It was so fun to see him go take his seat in the front with the other Wolves. We worked hard the few days before so he could earn his Bobcat patch! That was so fun seeing him presented with that(I also got a mom Bobcat pin). He went to Scouts on Friday and he also earned his Marbles belt slide. Wow was he excited when he got TWO awards the first night! Then we were asked to go up with him to go through the cute initiation into the pack. I drew symbols on his face, then he drew a line down both mine and Matt's nose. It was really sweet. He is so excited, and I'm sure having the father he has....I'll be sewing patches on like crazy!!! We're so proud of our almost 8 year old!Here we are listening to his Cub Master tell us some great things.

Here's Bryton drawing a line down Matt's nose. It symbolizes Akela....or leader in his life.
Now it's mom's turn to get a line!
I think I am drawing green triangles on his cheeks!
Just after drawing a paw on his forenoggin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment