He was baptized along with a really cute girl named Hanna that has joined our carpool this year. Cameron gave a sweet little talk and the primary kids sang I am a Child of God. Matt confirmed Bryton and gave him a very sweet blessing. It was so neat watching him sit in that chair, then have all the people I love(minus one) surround him. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who keeps himself worthy to hold the Priesthood that blesses are family so much. And to be surrounded by such great men who do the same.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Bryton's Baptism!
Our sweet Bryton was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church last night! He was SO excited. It was really sweet watching him get into his suit and be excited to head out. Before leaving, we gave him his own set of scriptures with his name on them, a scripture case, marking pen, a journal and I made him a blanket or "comforter". He loved them all and I loved his reaction to the personalized scriptures.
He was baptized along with a really cute girl named Hanna that has joined our carpool this year. Cameron gave a sweet little talk and the primary kids sang I am a Child of God. Matt confirmed Bryton and gave him a very sweet blessing. It was so neat watching him sit in that chair, then have all the people I love(minus one) surround him. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who keeps himself worthy to hold the Priesthood that blesses are family so much. And to be surrounded by such great men who do the same.

He was baptized along with a really cute girl named Hanna that has joined our carpool this year. Cameron gave a sweet little talk and the primary kids sang I am a Child of God. Matt confirmed Bryton and gave him a very sweet blessing. It was so neat watching him sit in that chair, then have all the people I love(minus one) surround him. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who keeps himself worthy to hold the Priesthood that blesses are family so much. And to be surrounded by such great men who do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment