Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas was so fun this year! Christmas Eve we went to Jamie's and had pizza. I attempted Mom's cookie cake. It was okay...definitely not the same! Then we had the kids open their jammies and they LOVED them! It was so fun seeing the cousins run around so happy together in their Christmas jammies. We didn't get home until about 9:00, which was good...because the kids would've stayed up anyway! Bryton was up ALL night long, and they were up about 7:15. They came running in with their stockings so happy. I love that look on their faces. It makes me remember that I love being a mom! :) We went downstairs and they were in awe. We opened Nana and Papa's presents first and they were so happy. We had a day full of sewing(yes...I got a sewing machine! I'm horrible at it right now, but just you wait!) Wii playing, Lego building, barbie playing, Grandma visit, Grandpa visit, Skype with Nana and Papa......good day!

Just about to open jammies!

Cute cousins playing!

Sweetest baby!


YAY for stockings!!!!!



Happy about all the chocolate!

Waiting to go downstairs! So excited!





Merry Christmas!!

Listening to the card Nana and Papa sent!

Canadian flag towels! Loved these!

Cinderella!!


Lego Battles DS game!

So excited about his Toy Story 3 Legos!

The Red Wii!!!


Sassy in her princess tent from Grandma!















No comments: