These are a few of our goings on the last couple of months. Sass had a dance show back in December where they did a part of the Nutcracker. It was so stinkin' cute. I posted pictures of that, but ran across this cute picture of Sass and Matt. He brought her flowers. It was so cute. Bryton had his animal habitat fair. He chose to do a tiger and he did a GREAT job! There are some funny pictures I thought Mom and Dad would appreciate. And....I made new pillow case covers for the pillows that go on the couch in the family room. The first one is the most horrible. I got the hang of it after the second!
I got released from YW today. It's a bitter-sweet feeling. I'm going to miss the girls very much, but it will also be nice to be at home with my family on Wednesday night. The new people they called will be awesome.
Love ya'll!




No comments:
Post a Comment