Monday, May 2, 2011

LIFE!!

Life has been busy! My blog is being weird, and it doesn't show the pictures so I can't comment on each. So here's a run down and you'll have to fit it with the pictures! First off, is my newest completed project, a pillow cover for the pillows in my family room. I am quite proud. Then we had Avery's FOURTH birthday! Yes....4...can't believe it! She has the cutest friends ever and they made her day so special. She had a "Tangled" part. She's obsessed. We then had EASTER! They were SO excited to wake up to their baskets! We had to hurry and get dressed for church, so they didn't get a lot of time to look through their goodies. But the Easter Bunny visited while we were at church and the kids went on an egg hunt in the backyard when we got back. They loved it! And...Bentley finally lost a tooth! His two bottom ones are now missing. He was SO excited he could barely contain himself!
The weather is getting better, I love my kiddos, I love my hubby, life is GOOD!!











No comments: