Lovin' it!!

We We are loving having Bruce in our family! He is SUCH a good puppy! He was accident free Tuesday and yesterday, and so far today! I say not so bad! Today is his 6th day with us. He does awesome at night, and I really can't complain about anything! Well...his chewing is a problem, but what do you expect with an 8 week old puppy?! He goes in for his 8 week check up on Monday, and then when he is 12 weeks we're going to take him to a training school! It's a puppy Kindergarten class! It's 1 1/2 hours, one day a week for 8 weeks. The people we got Bruce from have had dogs their whole married life and highly recommend this program to have a good dog! He has been so good though. Bryton said this morning "Mom, I'm so glad Bruce isn't a louzy dog. I wanted a playful dog!". He is definitely comfortable with us now. We love him!
3 comments:
I love him!! He needs to come over and play again. So Paisley can attack again :)
he is one good lookin' pup. how fun for your kids!
haha another one to add to the cute bunch! i bet the kids are having blast!! You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment