Wow! 7 years!
I am a couple of days late, but Matt and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 15th! Wow...a lot can happen in 7 years(refer to the pic below!)!! I've heard people talk about the "7 year itch", but I'm not feeling the least bit itchy! Matt is an AMAZING husband and an AMAZING father. He works himself into the ground for us. He is the most hard working, loving, funny, outgoing, thoughtful, selfless, humble, smart, kind, obedient(to the gospel, people), wonderful person I've ever met. And let's not forget ultra, fabulously handsome! He supports me in all that I do, and he supports our children in all that they do. I really must've done something amazing before I came down here to have been blessed SO immensely!
1 comment:
congrats on 7 years!! :) we have found a place and are moving this weekend! Are you on facebook or anything. anyway I want to email you and catch up.
Post a Comment