Introducing Bruce Wayne(aka Batman..can you tell the boys named him?)! He was born on December 26th. He's a pure Lab with a pink nose and blue eyes. Matt and I picked him up last night. We went and saw these puppies when they were only 2 1/2 weeks old, and ever since then Bryton and Bentley ask when we're getting Bruce Wayne. They thought it was never going to happen. But they came in my room this morning and Bruce was sitting on my bed and they both froze. I said "Do you know who that is?" They both said "Bruce" with huge eyes and even bigger smiles. Avery melted. It was so sweet. He's been so good, so far! We are in love with him already. He is probably going to get pretty huge, because I guess his dad was massive! We're excited! He is spoiled and loved already. Welcome to the crazy clan Brucy!
I told Ethan about your new addition, and he said, "a real puppy that is alive?" I hated it when people told me I was stupid or brave to get a dog, so I won't do that to you. But if you do need a boy to make hime tired, Ethan is great at that, and I now know where he will want to be every day!
5 comments:
He is cute Jodie and I'm not a dog fan. But I do love how much kids love their dogs. It looks like he fits right in!
I told Ethan about your new addition, and he said, "a real puppy that is alive?" I hated it when people told me I was stupid or brave to get a dog, so I won't do that to you. But if you do need a boy to make hime tired, Ethan is great at that, and I now know where he will want to be every day!
he is adorable. how fun for your kids!
Jodie-he is soooo cute! How fun for your kiddos-I love that you are a friend to the animals. Love his name!
Cute dog!!
Post a Comment